|Client:||City of Ottawa|
|Location:||Dynes Road and Prince of Wales|
|Timeframe:||August 2017- July 2019|
- Replacement of existing trunk sewer to improve water system
- Replacement of select sanitary sewers and watermains
- Installation of a new local storm sewer along Prince of Wales Drive (Forest Hill Avenue to Sanford Avenue)
- Extension of 80m of watermain on Baseline Road, west of Prince of Wales Drive
- Rehabilitation of the road with new pavement structure and the replacement of existing sidewalks
- Addition of a new sidewalk on the south side of Dynes Road between Fisher Avenue and Claymor Avenue
- Utility relocations as required
- Modifications to on-street parking
- Asphalt overlay of the cul-de-sac on the west side of Prince of Wales Drive opposite Forest Hill Avenue
- Traffic calming measures including two speed tables and a raised pedestrian crossing
- Full-road reconstruction on Dynes Road including replacing curbs, replacing existing sidewalks with 1.8m wide sidewalks and construction of a new 1.8m wide monolithic curb and sidewalk on the south side of the road between Fisher Avenue and Claymor Avenue.
- Full-road reconstruction on Prince of Wales Drive including new curbs, sidewalks and cycle tracks on both sides of the roadway.
- Reconstruction of the Dynes Road / Fisher Avenue and Dynes Road / Prince of Wales Drive intersections with protected cycle-track crossings.
- Relocation/reconstruction of utilities.