|Client:||City of Ottawa|
|Location:||Arlington to Imperial Avenue|
|Timeframe:||April – December 2019|
- Replacement of aging underground infrastructure in advance of the planned Highway 417 Bronson Avenue overpass bridge replacement.
- Upgrade of combined sewers on Bronson Avenue including sewer services from the main to the property line.
- Reinstatement of the asphalt pavement, concrete sidewalks and landscaping within the right-of-way will be completed.
- Completed 200 meter micro tunnel and steel casing installation, completed within 10mm of the original target mark
- Excavation completed through rock
- Installation of a concrete pressure pipe watermain
- Replacement of the existing combined sewer
- Replacement of the existing local watermain
- replacement of the existing feedermain
- Full road reconstruction including concrete sidewalks and curbs, TWSI installation, and landscaping features including paving stone sidewalk buffer and concrete bench/shelter pads
- Service laterals will be replaced to the property line
- Traffic management during construction
- Lane shifting and closure on a major arterial thoroughfare
- Completion of night work
- Work completed in a congested downtown area