|Client:||City of Ottawa|
|Location:||Brantwood Park and Onslow Crescent|
- Replacement of sanitary sewers and watermains
- Replacement of sections of storm sewers
- Replacement of the services to the property line
- Rehabilitation of the road with new pavement structure and the replacement of existing sidewalks
- Extension of the sidewalk on the north side of Burnham Road to Onslow Crescent
- Renew the aging infrastructure on the affected streets.
- Upgrade Hydrant spacing to meet current fire protection standards.
- Full road reinstatement, including the replacement of the existing sidewalks.
- Lead pipe replacement program
- Water services from the main to the property line.
- Sidewalks and pavement
- Infrastructure adjustments
- Hard landscaping, such as driveways and walkways
- Soft landscaping, such as sod and plantings
- Sewer and Watermain
- City Division