Paving the way to a successful career
At R.W. Tomlinson Limited we’re proud of the fact that we attract the best people in the business; forward looking individuals, who share our dedication to quality in the industry. Our investment in motivated employees looking to reach their potential has paid off. Together, we have secured a position, as a competitive leader in the industry. Our progressive organization offers knowledge, skills, advancement and a safe work environment to candidates sharing our vision.
Currently Advertised Positions:
As a Surveyor you would be managing all of our CAD data and preparing information for field work. You would provide oversight for all of our survey and GPS hardware. And, you would promote the use of our grade control equipment in our fleet.
- Technical diploma and trade school certified.
- Fully competent with all site layout in civil and commercial construction.
- Fully competent with total station / Trimble GPS / topography/ 3D Trimble machine control
- Fully competent in Civil CAD 3D
- Knowledge of Trimble Business Centre HCE is an asset.
- Knowledge of Micro-survey software is an asset.
- Communication and managerial skills are considered an asset.
Tomlinson Environmental Services is looking for DZ Drivers. Drivers will be trained to operate curb side, front-end and roll-off trucks for waste pick-up. If you are interested in this opportunity please fax a resume, driver’s abstract and CVOR abstract to 613-820-4334.
Credit and Collections Administrator
Tomlinson Environmental Services is currently reviewing potential candidates to fill an immediate requirement for a Credit and Collections Administrator based at our office at 970 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, Ontario.
This position is primarily responsible for the collections of the company’s outstanding invoices and for determining credit worthiness of both existing and potential customers.
- Manage collection activities (calls and/or written correspondence) utilizing established policies & procedures
- Prepare monthly invoices and assist with delivering invoices to customers
- Assists with month-end and year-end close processes as required
- Review and recommend credit worthiness of both existing and new customers
- Compile appropriate information to support refunds, bad debt write-offs, and adjustments
- Participate in regular AR reviews with team members and report on AR status (AR summary, suspended customers, action item review, etc.)
- Provide professional customer service while trying to resolve client discrepancies/issues
- Responsible for customer account reconciliations (external and related party)
- Accountable for reducing delinquency of customer accounts in a goal-oriented organization
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate & follow-up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
Education and Experience
- Completion of secondary school.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills, be a team player and be able to work with minimal supervision after training.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Office.
- Bilingualism is mandatory (English and French, both verbal and written).
- General accounting experience is an asset.
To pursue a rewarding career on our team, please submit resume to:
R.W. Tomlinson Limited
5597 Power Road
Ottawa, ON K1G 3N4